So, this is the first post my friends. I confess that I used to be an avid blogger back in my early high school days, so setting up my little internet nook has brought about a serious case of dejavu. Though blogging networks like Xanga are a familiarity to me, my experience with programs like Photoshop is not really worth including on my technological repertoire. Plus, I'm a PC girl all the way, so a mac, at present, remains to me an enigma.
Anyway, I do believe I've broken the rules a bit, because I went ahead and filled in the actual "about me" section before publishing this first post. What shall I add then? I could elaborate on how I tend to fall for healthy organic cooking... or I could share the way I'm captivated by the mystery of a clear starry night. I could expand upon my love of the artistic and musical, and try to explain the way my heart fills with wonder when trying to take in the beauty of either. I could also go ahead and add some curious details, unlikely interests, or some quirky habits here and there...but I'll choose to remain at least partly mysterious. How else will one savor the fun that comes from discovering those things in person?
I was, however, about to share more about my greatest passion, but... in the spirit of the mysterious, I believe I'll remain silent for this post. Plus, it ties directly into what we have to write next!
No comments:
Post a Comment